INFORMATION TO THE USER Responsible for the treatment. Identity. LEONARDI RACING INGEGNOITALIANO S.L. (hereinafter THE CONTROLLER) - B42745646
Address. C/ Florida, 5 - Nave 5 VILLAVICIOSA DE ODÓN 28670 Madrid
Purpose of the treatment.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY will process the information provided by the Users in each of the sections of the website for the following purposes:
· CONTACT FORM: The data will be processed for the resolution of queries and sending the requested information.
· SOCIAL NETWORKS the data received through social networks will be processed to respond to requests received and manage interactions with social profiles.
· BLOG: The data received will be processed to manage your participation in the blog.
· SUBSCRIPTION TO THE MAILING LIST: The data will be processed for the purpose of sending newsletters and current news that may be of interest to users.
· SENDING OF COMMERCIAL INFORMATION: THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY will request the explicit consent of the users additionally for the remission of advertising communications related to products marketed by the company.
Criteria for data retention.
The RESPONSIBLE will keep the data for a period of one year in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks.
Legitimation for data processing.
The processing of the User's data by the RESPONSIBLE will have its legitimacy in the consent explicitly given.
Communication of data.
The data provided by Users may only be transferred to the Security Forces and Corps and/or other Public Administrations with powers in the field in compliance with the obligations under Law 25/2007, of October 18, 2007, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks.
Rights of the User.
Any User has the right to obtain information as to whether or not RESPONSABLE is processing personal data concerning him/her and, if so, to exercise his/her right of access to the personal data and to the following information:
1. the purposes of the processing.
2. the categories of personal data being processed.
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third parties or international organizations.
4. if possible, the expected period of retention of the personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
5. the existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing;
6. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The User also has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request the deletion of such data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or when you decide to withdraw the consent on which the processing had been based to date.
Users may also request the limitation of the processing of data of data subjects, in which case they will only be retained by the RESPONSIBLE for the exercise or defense of claims.
The RESPONSIBLE will stop processing your data whenever you carry out the opposition to such processing, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Finally, and in exercise of their right to data portability, the User may receive the personal data provided to RESPONSABLE, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to request that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for the processing.
Means to exercise their rights.
The User may materially exercise the rights described in the previous section by requesting the corresponding form to the address of the responsible party: email@example.com.
Additionally, the User may request information at any time about the exercise of his/her rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In the event that the exercise of his/her rights has not been attended or satisfied correctly, the User may file the corresponding claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, telephone 912663517.
2.OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to these.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If all the data are not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 of the LOPD, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.